Our Engineering Expertise
Witte Engineered Gases & Cryogenics’ motto is to “Save money one molecule at a time”. We want to save you money in all aspects of your use of gases and cryogenics by reviewing your system and contract to identify savings. We will review your contract for the lowest cost and best terns and examine and identify gas losses in your hydrogen, oxygen, argon, helium, nitrogen, natural gas, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, or other gas systems.
We can also review your system for safety and set up training programs for your personnel.
If we find no savings, you would only pay for pay for travel expenses to your site (if needed).
CALL US TO DISCUSS YOUR SYSTEM AND REVIEW YOUR CONTRACT TODAY AT NO COST TO YOU. 727-320-4929.
Witte Engineered Gases Expertise
• Compressed Gas Association Award Winner for Technical Excellence in 2013
• Expert problem solver in gaseous and cryogenic systems. Expertise includes improving efficiency and solving waste issues.
• Fuel Systems Test Manager Boeing Delta IV Rocket Launch Pad – H2 and O2
• Patent pending inventor for No/Low Loss Cryogenic system, Docket # 07784 USA
• Expert in the design, application/use and training for industrial gases including hydrogen, oxygen, helium, nitrogen, and argon.
• Expert in the industry contracts and pricing strategies
• Systems design and project manager expert for cryogenic and gaseous supply systems. Installed thousands of cryogenic and gaseous supply systems.
• Nitrogen systems design expert, especially around cryogenics applications
• Expert in systems design, material compatibility and safety for oxygen systems
• Hydrogen systems expert in system design (Cape Canaveral, vehicle fueling, petrochemical, heat treating etc.), material compatibility and safety
• Trained hundreds of people as the North American Training Manager for Air Products. Training developed and given externally for Compressed Gas Association (CGA).
• Work process developer and driver. Designed systems that reduced costs and streamlined work processes.
• Developed policies regarding codes and standards for the Compressed Gas Association (CGA) and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
• Emergency responder and developer of emergency response protocol
• Florida Professional Engineer License